At B&Q we offer standard delivery, named day delivery and bulk delivery services to help you get everything you need for your DIY project, direct to your door. Find out more about our delivery services, charges and where we deliver to.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – B&Q deliveries
We’re making some changes to the way we make our deliveries. The COVID-19 situation continues to change, and we are focused on protecting our colleagues and customers while continuing to safely deliver products to you.
The safety of our colleagues and customers is our priority but due to government guideline changes we cannot guarantee to deliver to a room of your choice.
We’ll provide our delivery crews with PPE and hand sanitiser to maintain excellent standards of hygiene at all times.
We’ll conduct a risk assessment of your property at the time of delivery and if they feel safe to do so, we’ll deliver your kitchen to a room of your choice.
However, should your household be isolating or you would prefer items or our colleagues not to enter your property, we’ll place your items by your front door.
Having knocked on your door, we’ll step back to a safe distance where your delivery can be viewed, this ensures your items are left securely and not left unattended.
Your signature will not be required on our hand-held devices, our driver will sign for the delivery on your behalf.
For all other deliveries
- The majority of our products will be delivered to your front door.
- Some items are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home) or to a ground floor room of your choice. If this is the case, you should be told in a delivery email notification before your delivery date. It is not possible to change this.
- A risk assessment will be conducted at the time of the delivery and if the delivery crew feel safe to do so, and if it should be room of choice delivery, they'll do so.
- Someone will need to be at home (and over the age of 18) to accept the delivery.
- If you're not in when we try to deliver, we'll leave a card letting you know how to rearrange delivery for a suitable time.
|Standard Delivery||Standard delivery: |
€5, free for orders over €50
For orders containing larger items
€15, free for orders over €250
|Bulk Delivery||Bulk delivery: |
Minimum order €100. €50 delivery charge
applies. Available to selected locations,
restrictions apply, see diy.ie for details.
|Standard Delivery|| |
|Bulk Delivery|| |
Your bathroom delivery process is explained in our helpful guide which will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
Your kitchen delivery process is explained in our helpful guide, this will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
- If you are ordering more than one item, please be aware that items may not be delivered together. Check the details provided at the checkout.
If ordering multiple items, please be aware that these may be grouped together for a single delivery. The delivery date will be based on the product with the longest timescale shown.
If your order contains large delivery items, as well as standard delivery items, you’ll be charged for large delivery. If your order contains bulk delivery items, as well as standard and/or large delivery items, you’ll be charged for bulk delivery. Your order will only have one delivery charge.
- We’ll let you know how long it will take for your product to be manufactured and delivered on the product page.
- Your delivery date will be confirmed once we have received all dimensions and other details required to begin manufacture.