Click + Collect
Simply choose and pay for your items online, and pick up free of charge from your nearest B&Q store
Once you've placed your order
We’ll tell you what time your order will be available to collect from. It is a 1 hour Click + Collect service, so if you place an order within an hour of the store closing, your items will be available the next day.
What do I need to bring to collect my order?
Please head to the Click + Collect point at the front of the store and bring:
- A copy of your order confirmation on your phone or printed out as proof of purchase
- The payment card that you used to pay for this order or,
- A current photographic driver’s licence, passport or a National Age Card. Original ID documents required, copies/photos are not accepted.
- For PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay orders, please bring valid photo ID.
- Proof of age will be required for age restricted products.
- If someone else is collecting on your behalf, they must bring the email confirmation and their own valid photo ID. Age restricted products can not be collected by anyone other than the person who placed the order.
We can't release your order without verifying your ID.
Consumer laws control the quality and safety of goods and services. In some cases, goods (such as knives) cannot be supplied to anyone below a certain age. At B&Q, we operate a Challenge 25 policy for purchasing any age-restricted goods. Please make sure that you have valid photo I.D. when collecting your items, otherwise the sale may be declined.
Age restricted products can only be collected by the person who placed the order. Any order containing age restricted products will not be released to anyone collecting on the customers behalf.
Can someone collect on my behalf?
We’re happy for someone else to collect your order, but to protect you from fraud, the person you’ve nominated must present a copy of the order confirmation and their photo ID (passport or photo driver’s licence). Please note, original ID documents required, copies/photos are not accepted.
Please note: Age restricted products can not be collected by anyone other than the person who placed the order.
Can I cancel my Click + Collect order?
If you’ve changed your mind, not to worry. We’re unable to cancel your order, however, if you don’t collect your order within 7 days, we’ll automatically return it and process a refund.
Bulk product Click + Collect
A selection of our bulk buy products are only available from our Liffey Valley store.
At B&Q, we offer a variety of home delivery services to help you get everything you need for your DIY project, direct to your door.
Find out more