Returns & Refunds
If you change your mind, you can return your B&Q purchase to us, in it's original condition, within 90 days - just bring your receipt, order confirmation or sales invoice with you. Find out more about our returns and refunds policy below.
If you’re unable to return your product because of the current restrictions we will accept a late return providing that the product meets all of the other terms of our returns policy, including proof of purchase requirements. If you have any questions please contact our customer support team.
We want you to be delighted with the products you buy from B&Q but, if you do change your mind, you can return your purchase in its original condition within 90 days. You’ll just need the receipt, order confirmation, or sales invoice and we will exchange the product or issue a refund. Products can be returned to any B&Q in the Republic of Ireland, whether bought in-store or online.
We are unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements. Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including perishable products such as plants or turf, will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered.
If the product you purchase is faulty, or not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund or repair as appropriate.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
Returns and refunds
Products purchased in store
- You can return an item within 90 days of purchase from store, to any B&Q store.
- Please bring your receipt or sales invoice with you as proof of purchase.
- We are unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements.
Products purchased for home delivery
- You can return an item within 90 days of delivery to your home. More details can be found on our Terms & Conditions page.
- Call us on 1800 818 950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for your item(s) to be collected. Alternatively, you can return item(s) to your local B&Q store, but you must bring your order confirmation email or sales invoice and the credit or debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund.
- There is no charge for returning products to your local B&Q store. For certain products we offer a collection service. Please contact us for further details. We may charge a fee for this service (the fee will depend on the products returned, but will not exceed €50).
Products purchased using Click & Collect
- You can return an item within 90 days of collection, to any B&Q store.
- Please bring your Click & Collect order confirmation with you as proof of purchase.
- If you prefer, you can exchange a product brought in-store, for home delivery or using Click & Collect in any B&Q store.
- Please bring your receipt, order confirmation email or sales invoice with you a proof of purchase.
- Products can be exchanged within 90 days of purchase from store, delivery to home or collection from one of Click & Collect desks.
- If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
- Call 1800 818 950 to arrange a collection, or return the item(s) to your local store with proof of purchase and the credit or debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund or exchange. More details can be found on our Terms & Conditions page.