Our kitchen guarantees explained
Why our kitchens will give you peace of mind
Our GoodHome kitchens are guaranteed for up to 25 years (that's a generation of memorable meals). We’ve used high-quality materials and manufacturing techniques to create durable, well-designed products that will stand the test of time. From design to testing, we’ve involved real families every step of the way – our kitchens are made to fit the lives that will be fitting into them.
- Watch our video to see how our kitchens are made
- Kitchen guarantee table
- Find out about our 2-year workmanship guarantee
Find out how we've designed our:
|GoodHome Caraway cabinets||25 years|
|GoodHome Soto drawers||25 years|
|GoodHome Kombu hinges||25 years|
|GoodHome worktops||25 years|
|GoodHome sinks||15 years|
|GoodHome taps||10 years|
|GoodHome Kora bins||10 years|
|GoodHome Pebre internal storage||10 years|
|GoodHome Bamia appliances||5 years|
See our terms and conditions page for more detailed information on what the GoodHome Kitchen Product Guarantee covers and how to make a claim.
Designed with quality in mind, all our GoodHome and C&L sinks are heavily tested and sold with a 15-year guarantee.
- Proven abrasion, chemical, stain, scratch, and heat resistance features across the range
Designed with quality in mind, all our GoodHome taps are heavily tested and sold with a 10-year guarantee.
- Tested for 120,000 use cycles (the equivalent to using it 27 times per day)
- High-quality finish, with metal and ceramic parts for the most heavily used components
Designed with quality in mind, all our GoodHome appliances are heavily tested and sold with a 5-year guarantee.
- Intuitive interfaces, colour-coordinated trims and high-quality glass across the range
- Designed to be as energy-efficient as possible, helping you live smarter
We provide a 2-year workmanship guarantee in addition to any product guarantees.
- 2-year workmanship guarantee covers failures in the workmanship of installation only for two years on condition that the installation has been used for the purpose for which it is intended and in line with all applicable cleaning, care and maintenance requirements as set out in the relevant user/instruction manual/s. For full terms see our terms and conditions page.