Calor gas bottles
Looking to power a gas barbecue or gas-powered patio heater?
B&Q is a registered outlet of Calor Butane and Propane gas in sizes perfect for this job. We don't sell gas bottles online, but they are available in most B&Q stores*.
6kg Calor patio gas
Calor’s 6kg Patio Gas cylinder contains Calor BioLPG. This 100% renewable energy helps you reduce your carbon footprint. The 6kg patio cylinder is made of lightweight material and comes with a handy contents gauge. Best suited to table-top patio heaters and up to 3 burner gas BBQs.
11.34kg Calor butane gas
The 11.34kg butane gas cylinder is the perfect choice to fuel your portable gas heater during the colder months.
11kg Patio Gas
Calor's 11kg patio gas cylinder contains Calor BioLPG, 100% renewable energy, helping you reduce your carbon footprint and works the same as conventional LPG. The 11kg Patio Gas cylinder works best with larger barbecues i.e., 4 burner and full size patio heater and flame towers.
- Please check the device you wish to use for gas requirements.
- Patio gas bottles require 27mm clip on regulators. Butane gas bottles require 35mm jumbo clip on regulators. Regulators are not included with the gas bottles.
- Find a step-by step-guides to purchasing or replacing your Calor gas bottle in store below.
Replacing your empty Calor gas bottle?
Bring your empty bottle to your local store to replace your empty Calor gas bottle for a full one.
Upon arrival, place your empty Calor gas bottle in a suitable trolly and go straight to the checkout area.
Let the store colleague know you’d like to replace your empty Calor gas bottle and they’ll arrange for your old one to be taken away and a new one to be brought out to you.
Pay for your new bottle at the checkout and immediately leave the store to put the full bottle in your car. Once you’ve done this, you’re welcome to come back in store to continue shopping.
Buying a gas BBQ and a Calor gas bottle?
Go to your local store and choose the BBQ you want to buy. Then let a store colleague know you’d also like to purchase a Calor gas bottle with your new BBQ, and they'll direct you to the desk at the front of the store.
A store colleague will help you to complete a new online customer Calor gas agreement and will provide you with your paperwork.
You’ll meet your gas bottle at the checkout where you’ll pay as usual. Once you’ve paid, immediately leave the store to put your new gas bottle in your car.
If you’d like to continue shopping, you’re welcome to come back in store once you’ve put your Calor gas bottle in your car.
Calor gas exchange policy
- Empty cylinders from other brands can be returned for a full Calor cylinder if they are within the correct group size.
- All small cylinders up to 13.15 Kg can be exchanged 1 for 1 without incurring a further Calor cylinder service charge.
- Large cylinders (19kg – 47 Kg) can be similarly returned. If you wish to return a small cylinder for a large one there is an additional cylinder service charge.
- Please register your new cylinder service charge at www.calorgas.ie
- All Calor branded cylinders remain the property of Calor and are only to be filled by Calor Gas.