See more Mortar
Kilsaran KPRO Crete 3:1 Cement, 25kg Bag
KPRO Crete 3:1 General Purpose Sand & Cement is a concrete mix suitable for minor concrete repairs, Masonry patch repairs, Bedding mix for paving units and Mortars for masonry work.
- Requires mixing before use
- Make sure the area is free from any dust, dirt or grease, and have an appropriate sub-base where required. If using the component for patch repairs, cut back edges of surrounding material and prime if needed, with an appropriate primer right before installation.
- Minor concrete repairs, Masonry patch repairs, Bedding mix for paving units and Mortars for stonework
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breathe dust. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice / attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice / attention. Get medical advice / attention IF YOU FEEL UNWELL. Disposal: Allow to harden and dispose of as concrete waste. INGESTION: Swallowing small amounts of dry concrete in powder form is unlikely to cause any significant reaction. Larger amounts can cause irritation of the stomach and intestines.
Features and benefits
- Consistently high-quality mix
- Eliminates unreliable site mixing
- Eradicates wastage
- Advances cleaner and safer sites
- Convenient and user friendly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Cement & sand|
|Standard||KPRO MPC is produced in an ISO 9001 quality-controlled environment. MPC is a 30 N/mm² concrete as standard.|