Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas with no taste, no colour and no smell.
It can be produced when any fossil fuel such as coal, wood or natural gas is burned and there is an insufficient air supply.
Carbon monoxide can kill and cause seriously injured.
It can escape into your home if a gas appliance is not installed correctly or serviced regularly. For your peace of mind, a carbon monoxide detector will give you inexpensive and effective protection from this hidden hazard.
Listed above, we've put together some common sense steps that reduce the risk to yourself and your family.