See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland John Innes No.2 Compost 35L
- John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
- 100% peat, loam, silver sand and grit
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Place plant in new pot with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. Dig a hole approximately twice the depth and diameter of the root ball. Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. One bag fills approximately 50x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland John Innes No.2 Potting-on Compost, a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is a richer compost for vigorous seedlings and plants such as tomatoes, cucumbers, geranium, fuchsias and most house plants. Westland John Innes No.2 Potting-on Compost is the best choice for potting-on.
- Feeds & encourages healthy plant growth
- Contains vital nutrients which feed for five weeks
- Develops stronger roots
|Litre capacity (L)||35L|