diy.ie
diy.ie
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Advertise
Hints & Tips
 | 
Ask The Doctor
 | 
Competitions
 | 
Newsletter
 | 
Links


House hard to heat?
Suffer from Mould, Mildew or bad condensation?
Suffer from Rust, Corrosion?
for all your DIY needs!
Hints and Tips
Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas with no taste, no colour and no smell.

safety carbon monoxide

It can be produced when any fossil fuel such as coal, wood or natural gas is burned and there is an insufficient air supply.

Carbon monoxide can kill and cause seriously injured.

It can escape into your home if a gas appliance is not installed correctly or serviced regularly. For your peace of mind, a carbon monoxide detector will give you inexpensive and effective protection from this hidden hazard.

carbon monoxide dector

Listed above, we've put together some common sense steps that reduce the risk to yourself and your family.
News
Hints & Tips
>>
>>
>>
Competitions


Need a Plumber? Find them fast with www.bustpipe.com


Greencarehome.com - First choice in the green marketplace
Hints & Tips
 | 
Ask The Doctor
 | 
Newsletter
 | 
Links